Friday, October 19, 2012

Autumn

I must admit that Wisconsin knows how to do the fall season. The leaves are absolutely beautiful! There are these unique pumpkins and gourds at the farmers markets. The air is definitely crisp and cooler in the mornings (and wearing scarves, boots and jackets is more than just a fashion statement). I've never been one to enjoy autumn because it only prefaces a certain doom we call winter, but this time I really can't complain. All this beauty doesn't allow much hate.


 One of my last walks to Sarah and Janey was to the beautiful Grant Park. We'd decided to switch the routine up a bit. Best decision ever.



Doesn't Lake Michigan look like the ocean?



Although the colors are starting to disappear, this isn't my last fall leaves post. (We've got some killer family pictures with them)




No comments:

Post a Comment