Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sleepover and Penske

July 30th, 2012

Lil' sis got to spend our last night in the house with us! What an honor to sleep among boxes and bare walls.
 (We call this her "creeper" picture)

And the next morning, welcome another visitor, Mr. Penske Truck (not yellow, I might add).


We spent all day loading it up and Olivia actually did pretty well considering moving day is never the most exciting. She helped when she could, then entertained herself with a new-found slinky, played on the ipad and picked blackberries from our wild bush (I'm going to miss that plant). We even found a bowl and spoon so she wouldn't go hungry.


It was a long day to say the least (when has moving not been?). I still can't figure out how I acquired so much stuff in so little time!


We were so happy to get everything out of the house and turn in our keys. It was like a huge weight lifted from my shoulders (only to have another one put in its place for the drive!). I'm also glad I got to spend some individual time with my little sister too. It doesn't happen too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment