Friday, August 17, 2012

This week in photos

First Day of Medical School! 8:00am
Some real Wisconsin cheese for dinner.
A little natural food store just down the road.
You can buy organic grains, bean, etc. in bulk there.
They had almond butter! My favorite!

Walking to school... only about 13 min.
First day of Anatomy Lab!
Got my Tosa library card!!!!

Wednesday night Irish Concert in the park.


A little reading in the park (and for those of you who commented on instagram... my mom made the quilt!)
Hasn't been too bad of a week. I've tried to keep myself busy while Steve's been at school by applying for jobs, exploring town, blogging (obviously) and reading some really good books. I totally recommend The Glass Castle. It's a must read for sure. Let me know what you think of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment