Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yesterday I spent a good part of my day with the LaFontaine family. First it was some morning backyard haircuts for the boys and Kailee (nothing better than a patio furniture station and grass dew for hairstyling) then later, a BBQ with everyone. No other family compares to this hysterical, fun-loving gang. Yellow personalities all around. Reminded me of a photoshoot that my friend Lindsay and I did a while back with the 2 oldest girls, Chantelle and Kiira...





Aren't they beautiful? Having them for models made our jobs as make-up artists a breeze. Plus they have pretty dynamic wardrobes! (Perfect for the laid-back style we were seeking) Looking forward to another shoot in a few weeks! Love you girls!


Pictures courtesy of Jordyn Ashlee Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment